AO Alliance is offering to qualifying surgeons the opportunity to attend one of the outstanding AO Trauma Davos courses from December 3-6, 2020.
To qualify for the course, the following criteria must be met:
- Trauma and orthopedic surgeons with at least 2 years of experience who want to update their expertise, and want to manage complications and more complex cases.
- Participants should have completed either the AO Alliance or the AO Trauma Advanced Principles of Fracture Management course and must be able to communicate well in English (except Pediatric course with AO Alliance or AO Trauma Basic Principles of Fracture Management course qualification).
- These online courses will be delivered on three consecutive days from 12:00 to 16:00 CET (different modules each day consisting of presentations, small group discussions, and other activities). Participants should be able to join online for 4 hours each day with a reliable Internet connection.
The AO Alliance will cover the registration fees for one of the following courses:
- Pelvic and Acetabular Fracture Management
- Masters Course—Lower Extremity I
- Masters Course—Upper Extremity I
- Managing Pediatric Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Masters Course—Lower Extremity II
- Masters Course—Upper Extremity II
- Masters Course—Nonunion and Malunion
- Masters Course—Infection
- Masters Course—Fragility Fracture
- Masters Course—External Fixation
Please have your CV, photo and course certificate ready before you begin completing your application, as you will not be able to save the form until all the information and documentation has been entered.